Computer Use Guidelines
Computer users at the Dorothy Alling Memorial Library:
- Must refrain from illegal or unethical use of the Internet.
- Must respect the privacy of others.
- Must not misrepresent themselves or attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- Must not alter, remove or damage software or hardware on library computers.
- Must not attempt to install any software on library computers.
- Display of sexually explicit graphics is inappropriate in a public environment and is prohibited.
Violations of this policy will result in suspension and/or loss of library privileges. Illegal activity involving use of the library's computers will be subject to prosecution by the appropriate authorities.