Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
The Lake Champlain Maritime Museum promotes the active discovery and care of Lake Champlain's maritime heritage and environment through hands-on, mind-on experiences. The Museum's 4-acre campus at Basin Harbor (4472 Basin Harbor Road, Vergennes) is open from May 27 through October 15.
Admission: Free family (2 adults and their children/grandchildren under 18) admission to the museum. Does not include any additional discounts or special event admission.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should call their home library to see if this pass is available.