Vermont Historic Sites
The Vermont Historic Sites pass allows access to some of the states most important site in history. These range from prehistoric encampments, Revolutionary War sites and homesteads of U.S. Presidents.
This pass allows entrance to the following places:
- Bennington Battle Monument
- Chimney Point State Park
- Ethan Allen Historic Site
- Eureka Schoolhouse
- Hubbardton Battlefield State Historic Site
- Hyde Log Cabin
- Justin Morrill State Historic Sire
- Mount Independence State Historic Site
- Old Constitution House State Historic Site
- President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
- President Chester Arthur Historic Site
Guidelines to borrowing the Vermont Historic Sites Pass:
Admission: Free entry into Vermont Historic Sites for one family or group of up to 8 people.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the Pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should visit their home libraries to borrow passes.
Replacement fee for this pass is $50.00 if lost or not returned.