ECHO Lake Aquarium & Science Center
ECHO stands for Ecology, Culture, History and Opportunity. Check out the pass and discover over 60 species of fish, amphibians, invertebrates and reptiles at the ECHO Center in downtown Burlington. There are also many hands on exhibits, traveling exhibits, live animal feedings and more!
Guidelines to borrowing the ECHO pass:
Admission: This is a discount card that makes it possible for up to 4 individuals to enter the ECHO Center for $4.00 per person.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the Pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should visit their home libraries to borrow passes.
Replacement fee for this pass is $25.00 if lost or not returned.