The Library follows Vermont Department of Health, CDC Health and Safety guidelines and State of Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) Phased Restart Worksafe Guidance. ACCD guidance outlines occupancy, signage, wellness, social distancing, mask protocol, sanitizing and other requirements for businesses and non-profits re-opening in Vermont.
The Library is currently open for Porch Pickup only.
In-person programming is currently limited to outdoor special events. Our community space is currently being used to quarantine returned materials and is unavailable for in-person programming.
The Library offers free WiFi from the parking lot or our patio.
Please see our reopening plan here.
To keep our patrons and staff safe, please note the following:
- If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill, please stay home.
- Respect social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons (except children under 2) in the Library, including the porch. If you need a mask, please ask us. We have re-usable masks and disposable masks available for you to keep.
- Return all materials to exterior book and media drops.
- Returned and handled materials are quarantined for 7 days in alignment with the most recent research from the Reopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums (REALM) Information Hub: A COVID-19 Research Project.
- If you need to print, ask us about our email to print option.