On June 1st the library will be transitioning to drop in browsing.
Appointments will no longer be required.
Starting June 1 the library will be open for drop-ins with limited capacity from 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 3pm. Saturdays. You may be asked to wait if we are at capacity.
The library is following guidelines from the Governor, the Vermont Department of Libraries, and the Town of Williston. We are operating at limited capacity and room limits have been posted.
To keep our patrons and staff safe, please note the following:
- If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill, please stay home.
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons (except children under 2) in the Library, including the porch. If you need a mask, please ask us. We have re-usable masks and disposable masks available for you to keep.
- Children under the age of 16 must be with an adult at all times.
- Sanitize your hands, or wash your hands when you come into the lobby. We also have latex gloves available if you prefer.
- The adult computer room is open with a limit of one, one-hour session per day per person, and the room is also limited capacity.
- Reduce the number of books you touch. Keep young children within hugging distance and handle browsing books for them.
- We have a self-checkout station available (bring your library card!) so that patrons can check out their own books using their library card. Someone will also be available to check out at the circulation desk behind a sneeze-guard.
What we are doing to ensure your safety:
The Library follows Vermont Department of Health, CDC Health and Safety guidelines and State of Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) Phased Restart Worksafe Guidance. ACCD guidance outlines occupancy, signage, wellness, social distancing, mask protocol, sanitizing and other requirements for businesses and non-profits re-opening in Vermont.
You can find more information on our COVID procedures here.