To sign in to your account start here: Sign to my Account
- The login is the entire barcode (those are zeroes in the middle) on your library card. If you recently received an email regarding an item due it is also on that email.
- The password is your last name, case-sensitive (i.e., Smith)
If you need your library card number or are having problems with your password, please email or call us for assistance.
Your online library account gives you access to many features including:
- Viewing checked out titles from the Library, Overdrive (Libby) and Hoopla
- Placing holds on Library items for pick up
- Placing holds on Overdrive items and the ability to check them out if available
- Checking out magazines from Overdrive, which are always all available
- Checking out items from Hoopla where all titles are always available
- Making a purchase suggestion for a new title we do not own
- Renewing items that are eligible to be renewed
- See what titles are on hold
- Get recommendations once you begin rating items you have read
- See and download your reading history
- Link accounts to your account using the barcodes and passwords of the other people
HomeCard library patrons are also able to login to see what they have out and renew items from any library in the VOKAL system (Vermont Organization of Koha Automated Libraries). Please ask your home library for your login information. To see more on the HomeCard system and a listing of which libraries are part of HomeCard go here.