Shelburne Museum is a diverse museum consisting of paintings, folk art, quilts, historic buildings, the Steamboat Ticonderoga, tools, carriages, costumes and more! The museum is open year around. For more information on the museum offerings please check their website.
Please always check the museum website for the most up to date details on open dates and admission.
Guidelines to borrowing the Shelburne Museum Guest Card:
Admission: Half Price (2 adults and their children under 18) admission to the museum. Does not include any additional discounts or special event admission.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should call their home library to see if this pass is available.